April 18, 2011

Special Thanks :)

Hello Dear Family, Friends, & Followers,

I would like to take a moment to thank all of the beautiful people who have carried us through one of the most difficult times in our lives.  Here are some of the ways God has used others to bless our family:

On December 3, 2010 a card came in the mail & the return label said "Heaven".  I giggled because my son goes to a hair salon called Heaven.  I opened up the card and found a cashier's check for $600.00.  It truly was from HEAVEN!  Thanks soo much for helping our family.  We will never forget you!

Right before Christmas someone called us on the phone and told us to look outside on our porch.  There was a large & very heavy present there.  We opened it up and found a HUGE jar of coins :)  Bill, Josh, Ben, & I  took the jar of coins to Martin's to dump it into the change counting machine & as we watched the coins pour out into the machine a one hundred dollar bill came out of the jar.  Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for choosing to bless our family!!!  We are planning to do the same thing for a family in need this Christmas :)

Our refrigerator stopped working in November right around Thanksgiving time.  The cost to get it fixed was way too much for us.  We have an old Coke cooler so used it for our make shift refrigerator, as well as a cooler in the garage.  On Christmas Eve our dear friends Jim & Marianne blessed us with a check to help us get a new fridge.  Then one of our incredible adopted kids, Jeremy blessed us with a check.  My Uncle Willey said that he wanted to help us get a refrigerator and told me to come and look at Lowe's.  My Sissy Krissy & I went to look and see what we could find.  I always like looking in the scratch & dent are because you can get some REALLY great deals doing so.  I looked in that area, along with the new ones.  My Sissy Krissy went to use the rest room and came back all excited telling me that there were more refrigerators as she came out of the restroom.  WOW!!!  There was my dream fridge sitting there with an AMAZING price tag.  It had some dents in the side, but who cares when nobody will ever see them.  I asked for a further discount and they accepted.  My Uncle Willey was able to get me the best deal every!  Thanks to each of you for loving us soo much.  Every single time we look at that refrigerator you are all remembered :) 

These are just a few of the ways that God showed His Amazing Love to us :)  I will share more next post.

Please let me know how I can pray for you today.  Prayer is soo POWERFUL & I always am reminding myself - I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!!!


Resting In Christ,
Love - Stacey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment