June 10, 2012

This saying means so much to my heart!
If God Changes Your Heart
Be Willing To Change Your Plans

In all my 47 years of life did I ever think about how God could actually change my heart so much that I would be willing to do something that was incredibly out of my comfort zone.

 For me, it was moving 14 hours away from all my family & friends.  I could not imagine after visiting the town that we were going to move to, how this would be possible.  I was willing to move & I knew that if this is what God wanted for our lives, it would happen.
 
   Sometimes, I think God just wants our hearts to be willing.  He wants us to step out on FAITH and trust in Him!  God  has taught me so much through this past two years of back to back hardships.  He promises me this: 

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

 Simply Living By Faith,

Love - Stacey



5 comments:

  1. It is both wonderful and scary to think of all the possiblities that trust and surrender bring! Beautiful post! stopping by from Sunday community Blessings~

    http://danisejurado.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post.Powerful words. If we can just surrender more. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The key is us being willing, not fighting and not resisting but letting go and be willing to allow Him do a work in us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willingness is truly a spiritually vibrant big deal. A struggle and blessing for each one of His kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remember hearing the saying before, but I love it!
    (stopped over from Deidra's Sunday Community)
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete