March 01, 2016

Prayer

Hello Friends,

This morning I was checking out my FB and was completely amazed with all the dear friends that were asking for prayer for friends, family, loved ones, & for themselves.

I don't think that we realize how much power there is in prayer.  The Bible says in:

Matthew 18:20

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Just imagine all the people reached in prayer from something as simple as FB.
Today as I went through and prayed for these requests, I saw a Mommy hugging her baby probably for the last time because she felt like she would not be here on earth much longer, a little boy that passed away from cancer, a dear friend whose Mom just found out in one week that she has terminal stage 4 cancer in her pancreas and may only have days to weeks to live, and a couple who are having marital problems.

The most AMAZING thing is that God loves each and every one of them the same.  

Prayer Matters!
Simply Living By Faith,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment