January 12, 2017

HaPpY New Year 2017

Hello Friends!

Hope you are having a FABULOUS day!

2016 was quite a hectic one for our family.  It seems to have flown right by us so quickly.

The one verse that clung to my heart in 2016 was:

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Whenever things happened that left me upset and worried this verse always came to mind. It is a reminder to think on the good things.  God has blessed us all with so many good things in this life. Here are a few that come to mind for me:

Jesus - Who died for me and loves me unconditionally

Family - My comfort and strength
Friends - Bring me joy and happiness
Pets - Lots of smiles
Home - For rest and relaxation
Water - To refresh me
Transportation - To get me where I'm going

Next time you are having a bad day and someone is making you upset - think on these things!

Simply Living By Faith,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment