June 16, 2017

HaPpY Birthday MOM!

Hello Friends,

Today is my Mom's Birthday!!!!

My Mom is AMAZING!

She is Awesome, Beautiful, Caring, Delightful, Entertaining, Fabulous, Giving, Happy, Incredible, Joyful, Kind, Loving, Marvelous, Nice, Outstanding, Pretty, Quaint, Radiant, Selfless, Terrific, Uplifting, Vibrant, Wonderful, X-cellent, Youthful, Zippy!

Best of all she is My Mom
& I thank the Lord that he picked me to be her daughter!

HaPpY Birthday
Mom

I Love You With
All My Heart,
Stacey



1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful! All moms are beautiful. My mommy turned 50 this year and we celebrated in one of her favorite Chicago venues. I will try to share the pictures on the blog. I just misplaced my cameras somewhere. I know it is in the house but I have kept it very safely.

    ReplyDelete